Service Request Applications

If your are seeking a new connection to our system, print out the Tap Request Form to begin the application process. WWA  will review application and make a determination of water availability for your property . If application for service is accepted, you will then need to complete the Meter Activation Application.  The time to complete this process may take a few weeks, depending on demand. If a service is already established on your property, you will only need to complete the Meter Activation Application. It can be emailed to to begin the process for new service.

Relevant Documents